Sorry for the lack of posts recently, as I have mentioned before, I am a final year University student so sometimes I need to take out a lot more of my time to focus on that! Come May, I’ll be back posting everyday. It also doesn’t help that typically, I am ill, again! Anyway, here we go…
The main word in your life right now.
The main thing on your mind.
The main thing consuming you.
It will be OK, you are a final year University student, if it was easy and stress free, everyone would be studying for a degree.
Bobby, you know that you need to be kind to yourself. So here are the list of things you need to do to de-stress:
- Go for a walk, clear the head.
- Listen to you de-stress playlist, you know how much it helps (stay around on this post and I’ll explain more on this)
- Have a bath and a face mask, take some time out to relax.
- Stop overthinking, you have time left to do this work.
- Make yourself some yummy ‘brain’ food.
- Practice some mindfulness techinques.
At this point Bobby, stressing yourself out won’t help, you have to be clear minded for University work. Listen to your own advice…
As for the Playlist I mentioned, I want to share with you some of the songs I listen to when I need to de-stress, from my current De-Stress Playlist:
So there you have the playlist, I’ve added some newer songs on recently. I am obssessed with all of these songs and I find all of them so helpful when I need to just de-stress!
- Ed Sheeran
- Zac Brown Band
- Rang’n’Bone Man
- Jess Glynne
- The Script
- Calum Scott
- Mike Dignam
- X Ambassadors
- Eliza and the Bear
- Florida Georgia Line
- Nathaniel & The Night Sweats
- Raleigh Ritchie
- WALK THE MOON
- Walking On Cars