Wow, what can I say, thank you Covet Luxe for nominating me for my second blogger award in a week. This is a little bit crazy to say I have been blogging for only 8 days now! It is a little overwhelming, but thank you to everyone who has followed, liked, commented, it means a lot to me!
What is the Blog-Aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!”
Who created it?
Rules for the Blog-aholic Award
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best post(s):
Facts about me:
- I’m currently in my final year of a Forensic Psychology Degree
- I am going back to work in the USA for the summer this year
- I volunteer at a bereavement camp for children in the USA as well