This is my first blog post, so it only felt right that you actually get to know a bit about me. Here you have 30 random questions answered for you:
- What is your name?
- Are you named after anyone?
I actually am! I was named Bobby from around the age of two when I had the infamous Bobby Charlton comb-over, it kind of stuck and here we are twenty years later still with the name Bobby.
- How old are you?
- What do you do?
I am a full time student, studying Forensic Psychology! I’m in my final year with the plan to go on and study for a Masters in Family Support.
- When was the last time you cried?
Last night at a TV show, yes, I am one of those people!
- Do you have kids?
No, I’m barely able to look after myself most days!
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I would like to think so, I know I am difficult sometimes, but aren’t we all?!
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
YES! Ask anyone who knows me, I think I can be a little irritating with it every now and again…
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
- What is your eye color?
- Scary movie or happy endings?
Definitely happy endings, I spend most of the time hiding behind my hands in scary movies!
- Favorite smells?
This is a difficult one, but fresh bedding, musky scents and fallen leaves at the beginning of Autumn
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
I traveled to New York by myself this summer (so a few thousands miles) to work at a summer camp, hands down the best experience of my life!
- Do you have any special talents?
I’m not sure if it counts as a talent but I have super bendy joints? My knees bend backwards hahaha!
- Where were you born?
I was born in Leeds, United Kingdom.
- What are your hobbies?
I love to travel, I used to dance too.
- Do you have any pets?
Two cats, Ed and Doris. Yes, I am a crazy cat lady in the making…
- Do you have any siblings?
I have a twin sister and two older brothers.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Most people will see this as a massive cliche but, I just want to be happy, whatever that means for me.
- Who was your first best friend?
It sounds so bad, but I actually don’t remember!!
- How tall are you?
5ft 3, maybe 4 on a good day hahah!
- How many countries have you visited?
I have actually lost count, that sounds bad I know! But it is well over 25!
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Best: Media Studies
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Drink: Orange and mango juice
Animal: A meerkat or penguin
Perfume: I can’t pick, it depends on my mood
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
I haven’t really given it much thought, but I do like the names Lucas and Amelia
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
In high school I used to play all sorts, Rounders, Netball, Gymnastics and Dance (if you class it as a sport)
- Favorite memory from childhood?
Probably something where my Grandad was involved… he has a bad reputation for getting into trouble in our family… hahah!
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
If jumpers and jeans is a fashion sense, call me a fashion icon!
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
iPhone 5SE, Rose Gold of course.
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
Cooking too much food for one person…
So there you have it! Now you know me a little bit. I look forward to posting more in the future. This blog will contain mostly my travels around the world, everything and anything beauty related and my day to day life, but until next time, thank you for reading!